- This Module works with XML documents using the Document Object
them using XSLT stylesheets, and access and modify XML elements
and attributes. You will also learn how to get error information
when parsing XML fails.
- Tutorial Session 9.1. You will study the history
of document object models and their browser support. Next, you will
and XSLT style sheets. You will use document objects to create
result code to display on a Web page.
- Tutorial Session 9.2. You work with the DOM to modify
the contents and structure of an XML document. You will learn how
the DOM organizes the contents of an XML document into a node tree,
of the objects within that node tree. You will learn to save the
changes you make to the document in a permanent form.
- Tutorial Session 9.3. You will create and modify
an attribute value, use MSXML to pass values to parameters within
an XSLT style sheet, and work with the parseError object.
HTML, Textbook 9.01 to 9.52 (No Review tasks assigned for Tutorial
Assignments: Submit clist.htm, clist.css, clist.xml,
clist.xsl, and logo.jpg
Final Project. Check the Final
Project page for updates. During this week students should try
to complete their Final Project collaborative effort.
- WebBoard: Stay current with all discussion threads.
- FINAL PROJECT DUE DATES: The Final Project collaborative
phase must be completed on May 6. Each student must submit
their own Final Project files, including the collaborative files,
on or before May 9.
available through May 2.
Module 12 work
due on Monday, May 2. All Final Projects due May 9.